It's time for the October edition of the WIPocalypse report. Do not adjust your clocks and calendars.
 |
| Kit by Vervaco |
First, you can see above that I have a minor finish. It's a lovely door hanger by Vervaco, but I will probably hang it on our xmas tree.
Worked a lot on my super secret project, made very nice progress, got completely fed up with it.
 |
| Pinn Stitch |
More mountains and clouds but not a lot done. I find stitching on aida more and more tedious and uncomfortable.
 |
| Mirabilia - Circle of Friends |
More skin and hair, and a bit of Kreinik for the dazzle.
 |
| Mirabilia - Rose of Sharon (conversion) |
More dress, still loving every stitch, still loving Steph's fabric. Is it wrong to be so happy with my own conversion?
 |
| HAED - Sara Butcher - Magic Witch ACEO |
One of my long time UFOs dusted off. I have decided to finish it next year. In case the world does not end next month, stick around for updates.
1 comment:
Great projects!! I really like your conversion also (and no it isn't wrong, you should be happy with a conversion that good!)
Post a Comment