Since a few members of the WIPocalypse SAL have mentioned that they are doing this thing called Mirabilia March, I have decided to concentrate on Circle of Friends more than any other project. I must be rubbish at concentrating, as I managed to make a huge mistake. I don't have dyslexia, but I somehow couldn't tell the difference between the numbers 745 abd 754, so what was supposed to be a nice, light yellow section, was stitched entirely with the flesh shade pink. I only noticed my mistake when I went on to work on the ladies' arms and realized I know this colour, and upon checking more thoroughly, I noticed I have two skeins of the same floss in my kit. So I had to frog the whole thing, and I swear to the goddess of cross stitching, I spent more time removing those stitches than I had putting them in in the first place. Below are the scans of the before and after phases of frogging. The photo of the correctly stitched piece will go to the WIPocalypse report later this week.