Sunday, January 25, 2015
Monday, January 19, 2015
I learned about myself that
- yes, I want to do some form of crafting every day
- I want that to be my job. It's my true calling
- I'm not like everyone else around me and that is okay
- I still suck at saying no
- my aversion to conflict is at a very unhealthy level
- I have great girl friends, and I even made a few new ones
- television is still better than movies
- I need working out more than I previously thought
- I came across the definition of demigirl and realized I might be one
- I came across the definition of demisexual and realized I am one
- I feel less of a freak now that I know the thing I am has a name and is not a deviation but a variant
- I need to improve my skills
- I am still the opposite of confident but I am getting better at pretending
- I really hate fruit. Every fruit
- it is theoretically possible to have a merry christmas
- I am ISTP
- I still suck at self motivating
- I really love my customers at the needlework shop. All of them.
- I need to use more tools the internet provides me. I got into Tumblr and Instagram and Craftsy, just learning the tricks of Ravelry right now
Monday, December 8, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014
I want to be attractive but not attract people.
I want to listen to people but I don't want to talk to them.
I want to start new project but I don't want any new WIPs.
I want to know everything that happened to me but I don't want to remember.
I want to know how the story ends but I want no spoilers.
I want to travel but I don't want to leave the comfort of my home.
I'm hungry but I don't wanna have to eat.
I want to be more womanly but I prefer being seen as a person.
I want to discuss ideas but I don't want to argue.
I want to learn new things but I want to practice the old things.
I want to buy stash but hate spending money on stash.
I want opinions but I don't want criticism.
I want to hide but I want to shout.
I love my job but I hate to go to work.
I hate smoking but I love cigarettes.
I hate being depressed but I no longer know who I am without it.
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Hey, I started something big and I am a bit stuck. I am working on a crochet blanket made of snowflake granny squares. I can't make my mind up about assembly though. I need input! Leave a comment about which pattern you suggest: diagonal, paralell or random?
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
I want to stitch but I don't want to finish projects.
I want to spend less time on social media but I want to know everything that happens.
I want to watch less TV but I want to know what happens with my favourite characters.
I love the way long hair looks but I prefer the way short hair feels.
I love how I look with make up but I hate how my skin can't breathe.
I love wearing short skirts but I hate the reactions it provokes from strangers.
I love listening to the same song again and again but I miss hearing new ones.
I want to be in a relationship but I can't stand the idea of being with a man.
I love long nails but they get in the way.
I love comfy, baggy clothes but I hate how they make me look like a bum.
I love being a woman but I hate not having the same options as a man.
I love cats but I hate cat hair.
I love dogs but I hate their needy tail wagging.
I love being single but I hate being alone.