Monday, April 2, 2012

February flashback #2

Now that we've entered April it is really time to get my February blogging done. :)
The other big thing to be remembered about February is of course the masquerade. Here in Hungary kids don't dress into costumes at Halloween, they do get to have a ball and loads of fun in February. It is the carnival season in many European countries.
In my daughter's school they prefer home made costumes to readily made ones. This cute cat was entirely my daughter's idea. She wore a pair of black leggings, black leotard, a pair of soft boots my sister bought her last year, and the ears and tail I bought her at a joke shop. She hates face painting so she only let me smear some black eye shade on the tip of her nose and a few lines for whiskers. And then she had some lunch: fish sticks. Ideal for my kitten, don't you think so?






1 comment:

Faith... said...

Your daughter looks adorable as a kitten!