Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stuck at home

My baby has been having a lot of health problems lately. She's been missing some school days too. Illness also makes her very emotional and so she cries even if I just try to pop outside for bread an milk although she knows the shop is just around the corner. Despite her demands for my non-stop attention I have managed to stitch quite a lot, I'm just getting sick of being grounded for weeks. I wish her a speedy recovery, mostly so she will be her old happy and healthy self, but also feel a bit selfish for wishing to get outside, at least for 30 minutes a day, or I'm gonna be sick too soon. Also, I want our old sleep pattern back. She cannot sleep well because of her illness and I wake up every time she turns in the bed. My head has been aching for the past two days. Medicine wanted.
Dimensions Gold set Lace and Roses
Happy puppy with pigtails and rocker girl t-shirt.

No comments: