Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaBloPoMo

I just found out about this thing called National Blog Posting Month, which is a bit of a shame as it is the 2nd of November, so I am already one whole day late to join. I always wanted to try daily blogging, I remember last year's Blogtoberfest, I wanted to do it this year, but somehow missed the beginning of October. I sometimes do that. I let go of the perception of time and it takes advantage of it and just whizzes by. But I will grab it today and try to blog at you every day this month. Stay tuned for my second post that I wanted to post yesterday. :)
Also, here are some lovely images after the jump just so you have something truly lovely to look at.








2 comments:

Tanelet said...

Love the photos! I hadn't heard about National Blog Month either. I've posted yesterday and today at Live Journal, though, so maybe I'll try to keep it up.

nutmegg said...

beautiful photo's.