Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And yet another project

I admit it, I started stitching on a new project last week. I couldn't help it. I had this beautiful chart by Ink Circles for quite some time. I had the fabric and the floss neatly put aside for so long. I just couldn't resist it any longer!
Unfortunately, I don't have my camera with me, so you will have to make do with the pictures I took on my cell phone. However, before I attach those pictures, I wanna thank Pat once more for giving me this beautiful chart. She was blogging about her progress on this project and made me fell in love with it. So when I commented on her fabulous stitching, she decided to simply give me the chart when she was finished! You don't see generosity like that every day... well, unless you are lucky enough to be a stitching blogger with many similar friends you don't . You ladies (and the occasional gentlemen) know that I'm right. Follow enough blogs and you get news of a new giveaway every day. For example, here is Kathy's blog, Shawkl. She is hosting a 7-day long giveaway to celebrate a loved one's birthday. Come and join!
And now, the pictures of Cirque des Cercles:
This one should be turned 90 degrees counter-clockwise...
This is what it looks like right now.

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Yes fellow stitchers are the best. Always so giving.

Beautiful start on your Ink Circles piece.

Mel said...

Love the colours and fabric!

csibe said...

Lovely colour! Is it hard to follow this chart?
Looking forward to your daily posts! :)

Karan said...

Ooo gorgeous new start - love your colour choices. :0)