Friday, November 5, 2010

Ballerina progress

As you can see, it had reached critical mass, that is, I can no longer fit the whole thing in the scanner. :D You can see her knees now, which is also the bottom edge of the stitched area. Again, the kit makers weren't too generous with the fabric, but in now way is it a tight fit. It's getting prettier every day.
I also realised that not only the hair must be converted to blonde, but I must change her eyes to green as well. Yes, my girl's eyes are greyish blue, gut she insists they are green like mine. I tried to correct her a few times, but she is adamant. I leave her to think she has green eyes because I don't see much sense in arguing with a 6-year-old.

5 comments:

Ginnie said...

This looks a lovely project, my daughter is a dancer and I must stitch her ballet picture one day!

Brigitte said...

Great progress on your Ballerina. And what a nice picture of your daughter.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful progress.

Karan said...

Great progress on the ballerina. There's no arguing with a child's logic. LOL She looks adorable in that hat. :0)

Carolyn NC said...

Ballerina looks awesome. Cute pic of your own ballerina!