Monday, August 30, 2010

Stitchy update

Do you remember this adorable Somebunny To Love kit I bought last year (with two others)? I finally decided to take the plunge and despite my ongoing long term projects, start a new piece, one that I really love and enjoy, and that is gonna give me quick results to boost my self-esteem. I spent about a month on it, and the progress is not bad considering I still have some LnL and Dimensions WIPs that I have also been working on. Do you know what's funny? I never realised this kit had some variegated floss in it until I got to the flowers! Well, better late then never, right?
I also have some minor Keresztszemes Magazin finishes, and I am working on the next ones already. I must say, I hated the palm tree. It is full of fractional stitches, which are okay on linen but not on aida. The outcome is rather pretty though.


No comments: