Monday, August 30, 2010

Feasting Frenzy update

The last time I showed you a scan of Dimensions's Feasting Frenzy, it looked like this:

 That was in June. I didn't work on it as much as I wanted to because of my other projects, but I am still very pleased with the progress, and I am proud to say that it no longer fits into my scanner! I had to scan the two halves separately so you can see the whole beauty. I hope to finish this before the end of the year. I know, that is plenty of time, but then again, I have plenty of WIPs too!

5 comments:

Ányi said...

Hello, Jade! :) Szuper a hímzésed, hatalasm és gyönyörű munka! Pussz!

Lucy said...

That piece is so pretty....

Brigitte said...

That's such a lovely piece. Great progress! I also loved to see the progress on your other stitching that you showed in your last post.

Ányi said...

Ide válaszolok MP-vel kapcsolatban: igen, tényleg drága, de meg lehet oldani másképp is :)

Dia said...

Nagyon gyönyörű lett ez a hímzésed, és a többi is, de ez fenomenális! :-)