Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunshine Award

This award is for bloggers who inspire others with positivity and creativity.

The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I got this lovely award from GoldenAngel.
Here are my 12 nominees (in no particular order):


  1. Nicole
  2. Jill
  3. Loralynn
  4. Robin
  5. Barbi
  6. Carol
  7. Margie
  8. Rachel
  9. Mel
  10. Shellie
  11. Becky
  12. Chiloe
I wanna thank every stitching and/or blogging friend for sharing their talent.


4 comments:

Shellie said...

Thank you for my award sadly I have had probelms in the past with these so wont be passing it on.
Your work is lovey I espcially like
Deepest love it is a stunning piece
I will be adding you to my blog list
Hope you are not offended at me not passing on the award
Happy Stitching Shellie

Mel said...

Thank you so much!

A well deserved award for you.

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats on the award!

Karan said...

Congratulations on the award. :0)