Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog changes

First of all, as you can all see, my blog has a pretty new dress! You can get a new look too with the Blogger Template Designer, and the good news is, we no longer have to worry about losing info in the sidebars or having to re-write those huge "blogs I read" lists like earlier. Having to save and/or re-enter all those things was one of the things that kept me from changing templates.

The other thing that has changed is, unfortunately, the rules of commenting on my blog. Sorry about the inconvenience, but in the past months Stitch and Serve :) has become the target of Asian spambots that seem to have no problem with word verification. So now the comments will have to be moderated, at least for a few months. If the spammers leave me alone, I will go back to the old way.

No stitching pictures to share this time. I haven't got much done. Not even my monthly freebies. I have frogged more on those little rascals than I have the entire 2009. I got very frustrated with them. Then I suddenly realized that I am miscounting only when a certain person comes to visit. That is how I found out that my ex is a frog. Whenever he comes over to see his daughter, my needle goes out of control and I mess up my stitching. Unfortunately, being an ex, he cannot expect being kissed in this house, so all I can do is not stitch when he's around. But I will not leave you without a picture, so here is my funny baby:

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

LOL that is so funny.... ex is a frog. LOL

That is a funny pic of your daughter.

Mel said...

Nice new layout.
My blog has also been getting spammed with word vertification. How annoying for us all.

Shellie said...

Awww she is so cute
Ive had to do the same with my blog for the same reason why cant they just leave us alone xxxx

Carolyn NC said...

What a cutie pie!

Karan said...

The spammers are a real pain - hope they leave you alone soon.
Great pic of your DD. :0)