Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lost and found

Cleaning the kitchen closet I found a plastic bag. What was in it? A Dimensions WIP I started two months ago and a Lanarte mini project finished and waiting to be framed some day. It was probably put in the closet by mistake. I used to carry that bag with me so I can work on it on the train travelling to my parents' town and back. I thought I lost these pieces for good but now they are back! I am very happy because, as some of you may know, I collect birdhouse patterns and was really sad to lose one. But they are here now, so I scanned them for you and look, aren't they pretty?

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

How cool to find the lost! Cute pieces.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What cute pieces.... Congrats on finding them again.

Hazel said...

Just found your blog! And a lovely blog it is too. It's great when you find something you thought was lost. xx