Saturday, September 26, 2009

Christmas SAL and prayer request

This is just a very short entry before I get all pretty and leave. First, the SAL:

A lovely lady called Carole is organizing a Christmas SAL and anyone interested can sign up on her blog, just send her an e-mail, she is very nice! The blog is in French, so I post the google-translated page the way I got it from my friend Christine, who called my attention to this wonderful project.




Second, my dad and I wanna get in a TV quiz show and we have already passed round one! Please cross your fingers or say a prayer for us because if we manage to get on the screen and win a small sum of money it would be great help for the family! I am so nervous! I will let you know what happened after we are back home!

Update:

We are back from the casting. Thank you so much for your thoughts and good luck wishes! We were not told if we have made it to the show but we are gonna be notified within a week. I will keep you informed on what happens next.

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Crossing my fingers for you both ;-)

Carolyn NC said...

Good luck with the show!

Karan said...

Good Luck - hope you get through! :0)
Thanks for the link to the SAL too - it's a beautiful piece. :0)