Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crochet on!

This, my friends, I am happy to say, is my first garment made with my own crochet hooks. After all these tiny ornaments, doilies and such, I finally took a deep breath and made myself a short sleeved pullover. I love it very much, although I wish it was somewhat longer. I used a different yarn than recommended, it is a wool from Drops Design, so the measurements are not what I expected, but I am still happy with the outcome. I chose this yarn because I fell in love with the colour, and it matches my hair dye, which is a nice touch. I even bought a lipstick in this shade, because girls just wanna have colour coordinated fun. And now on to the next project.

3 comments:

Blu said...

What a lovely pullover! You look amazing in it!

Claudette497 said...

Wonderful job - you just glow in that color!

Tammy said...

That's a wonderful accocmplishment! Beautiful pullover-you did fantastic!