Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Conflicts

I want to blog but I don't want to spend so much time typing.

I want to stitch but I don't want to finish projects.

I want to spend less time on social media but I want to know everything that happens.

I want to watch less TV but I want to know what happens with my favourite characters.

I love the way long hair looks but I prefer the way short hair feels.

I love how I look with make up but I hate how my skin can't breathe.

I love wearing short skirts but I hate the reactions it provokes from strangers.

I love listening to the same song again and again but I miss hearing new ones.

I want to be in a relationship but I can't stand the idea of being with a man.

I love long nails but they get in the way.

I love comfy, baggy clothes but I hate how they make me look like a bum.

I love being a woman but I hate not having the same options as a man.

I love cats but I hate cat hair.

I love dogs but I hate their needy tail wagging.

I love being single but I hate being alone.

No comments: