This is my progress after the first day.
This is my progress after three days. I'm going slow as I have changed methods. I cross every x one by one to make sure my stitches are more even. A friend of mine suggested trying this and I like the result so far. I spent some time today trying to figure out what her ribbon should be like. On the original yellow dress it is blue. On my version... it will be... green. Not sure if it would work, but I fell in love with the colours! I will keep you posted and you can tell me what you think.
Tree of Stitches, and all the lovely hand dyed floss I chose for it, will have to wait a little longer. ;)