Monday, January 2, 2012

Madness? This is stitching!

I must be completely out of my mind. Not only did I sign up for the WIPocalypse, but I also accepted the Crazy January Challenge. So I must start a new project every day on January 1-15, and then finish them the best I can. I must be a total nutjob. Well, never mind. I joined this challenge literally in the last minute, so I don't have a list of what my 15 new projects are gonna be. Like with most of the things in my life, I will make it all up as I go along. I had a great time at a party on New Year's Eve, drinking one too many vodkas, so I am one day behind, but I did start an Anchor kit called Butterfly Clover. No progress picture, as the first stiches are white on white, or to be more precise, light cream on white, but you get the idea. Not much to see at this phase.

No comments: