The naughty
"I will hide your things to places and corners you never knew existed in your home" elf struck again! In my recent finishing frenzy I decided to dust off and complete the teddy bear height chart I started working on when I was expecting my daughter, and guess what. The charts disappeared. I have the Burda magazine but it is missing the folded chart from the middle. I stumbled upon my working copy about two months ago and thought, meh, I will never finish that one, but now I want to and I cannot find the copies! Seriously, is there a black hole in my home? If there is one, will it kindly return my teddy chart, the Raspberry Parfait floss and my hair removal cream? Thanks in advance.
As a reminder, here is a picture of my WIP and hopefully not UFO.
2 comments:
I hope you find it. While unpacking from my recent move (in April of this year) I found a chart I had thought lost. I haven't seen it since oh five. So it's somewhere, but it's hiding. You'll have to be very clever to find it. Good luck!!
I hope you've found it by now! I hate when that happens, and it happens a lot to me :)
Post a Comment