Friday, July 15, 2011

Ughh... help?

The naughty "I will hide your things to places and corners you never knew existed in your home" elf struck again! In my recent finishing frenzy I decided to dust off and complete the teddy bear height chart I started working on when I was expecting my daughter, and guess what. The charts disappeared. I have the Burda magazine but it is missing the folded chart from the middle. I stumbled upon my working copy about two months ago and thought, meh, I will never finish that one, but now I want to and I cannot find the copies! Seriously, is there a black hole in my home? If there is one, will it kindly return my teddy chart, the Raspberry Parfait floss and my hair removal cream? Thanks in advance.
As a reminder, here is a picture of my WIP and hopefully not UFO.
From Work In Progress

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I hope you find it. While unpacking from my recent move (in April of this year) I found a chart I had thought lost. I haven't seen it since oh five. So it's somewhere, but it's hiding. You'll have to be very clever to find it. Good luck!!

Heather M. said...

I hope you've found it by now! I hate when that happens, and it happens a lot to me :)