I finally managed to finish these mustangs for my girl. I have completed the cross stitches quite a few months ago, but I was too annoyed with the backstitching, so I put it aside for a little while, and it got lost in the throng of WIPs I have in my stash. I completely forgot about it until recently, when I was going through my stitchy stuff to see if I have any kits or charts I could sell, either because I have an extra copy or just don't like that much any more. I am planning to set up a sale/trade album on Picasaweb some time soon, I will keep you posted on that. Meanwhile, here is the finished picture. It's a Dimensions Gold mini kit.