Monday, July 25, 2011

Eye of the tiger

I'm finally done with this beautiful Dimensions Gold kit too! Looks like July is the month of finishes. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have finished the backstitching and see this noble beast look right back at me. This kit is amazing, look at the glint in her eyes, who would have thought that two french knots would add so much to this design?

Here is the interpretation of a relevant poem, one of my personal favourites.

This video is here to show you the playful sides of these majestic beasts:

11 comments:

Michele said...

congrats on the finish! She's lovely :)

Claudette497 said...

That is really stunning, congratulations on the finish!

Shelleen said...

The tiger finish is adorable.

Heather M. said...

What a beautiful finish, she's so regal and lovely :) Congrats!!!

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats on the finish. I had a little trouble following the poem, as he spoke so fast. But the rescue video was awesome!!!! Love the cats playing with their pumpkins!!!

Sophia Taylor said...

Very nice work!
BTW, do you watch the TV-show 'Supernatural'? There's some fun onnected both the show and Eye of the Tiger. ;)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish!

Maureen said...

what a gorgeous finish - the eyes just bring it totally to life.

Kate said...

Congratulations on your wonderful finish.

Blu said...

What a lovely finish!
I recently stitched on this one for a round robin. It's such a cute little piece.

Alanda Jacobs said...

I just finished this piece at the end of September. It's gorgeous, isn't it?