Sunday, July 24, 2011

DD's masterpiece

Just in time for the last Harry Potter movie, I present to you my daughter's drawing of Professor Lupin.
Yes, she is drawing werewolves at seven. It is clearly my fault. I am fascinated with these creatures. I play mostly worgen in WoW, my favourite RPG is Werewolf: the Apocalypse and I generally like the idea of beast within man. The only reason why I don't have a Team Jacob t-shirt is that I think Twilight is not only rubbish but atrociously badly written as well, but I wouldn't think twice about choosing a ww instead of an undead.

Maybe I will write a longer entry about this when I figured out the reasons. Until then just enjoy my daughter's ability to present the basic idea of a fairytale monster.

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

A lovely drawing. I have to admit to being team Edward, but I love Jacob too. I haven't seen any of the movies yet though. I'll have to do that soon.