Sunday, February 13, 2011

Look what I got!

My newest favourite item is this strawberry shaped teapot. I first saw this about ten years ago in a Pickwick tea ad. I fell in love with it immediately, and been wanting one ever since. Last December it was on a special Christmas offer. It was in a gift-pack with four boxes of tea. I love tea, but even if I didn't, I would have bought the pack just for the teapot. Unfortunately, my tight working schedule didn't let me buy one, and the packs sold out so quick that I thought I had missed my chance and was devastated over it. Luckily, my home town has a Tesco and since it is a small town, they had a few boxes left for a special sale in January! I ma pretty tight on money, but I just had to buy me one! So this is one story with a happy ending!

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Hooray for the wait being worth it! So glad you got this cute, funky little teapot!