Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A simple woman's daybook for today

Simple I ain't... but here goes for the sake of  fun:


or today....november 10

outside my window... is my sister's yard bathing in sunshine
i am thinking... NaBloPoMo may be a bigger bite than I can chew
i am thankful for... my baby
i am wearing... pink turtleneck with jeans and funky boots
i am remembering... all the things that need to be done as soon as I get home
i am listening to... Little Less Conversation by Elvis (telly music channel)
i am going... to take a long walk while the weather is still fine
i am currently reading... Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett
i am hoping... to find a job real soon
i am looking forward to... nothing, actually. There is nothing in my life I'm looking forward to.
one of my favorite things... tulips
a photo to share... my baby, who else... this is so her!

2 comments:

Simona said...

What a beautiful girl is your daughter :) Have a great day!

Karan said...

Another fab pic of your DD. :0)