Sunday, November 21, 2010

For my baby

I have collected a few adorable animal photos from the web that have a parent and offspring in them. I will print them for my baby but I also wanna share them with my friends. Here you go!
Kids of any race will nag mom while she's working




Kids of any race want piggyback rides

Kids of any race need help washing behind the ears

Kids of any race need some support
Kids of any race will climb where they are not supposed to
Kids of any race will be interested in whatever mom is looking at

Kids of any race put their limbs on mom's face while she is trying to rest

Kids of any race need to climb to the highest spot around

Kids of any race have their playtime scheduled to meet mom's sleep time
Kids of any race enjoy having fun with mom

Kids of any race love to cuddle up to mom

Kids of any race are adorable


No comments: