Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stitchy update

Here is my latest mini finish, the last freebie kit I got from Keresztszemes Magazin. Unfortunately, my subscription has expired and I cannot afford to renew it. Even more unfortunately, it seems that the magazine will disappear altogether. It seems the present state of economy is not good enough to make Hungarian stitchers able to make a cross stitch related monthly publication profitable. December's will be the last issue. I has a sad.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
 The good news is, I made some progress on the ballerina. I spent a couple of days at my parents' and I took this kit with me. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack the original chart and only had the working copies with me. Which means I didn't have the key, so I could only stitch with the colours that I have already used, as those were the only ones I could pair up with the symbols. Doesn't really matter though, I still think I made nice progress.

6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Great progress!

Sorry to hear the magazine will no longer be published.

Carolyn NC said...

Cute finish and nice progress!

Mel said...

Looking good.
That is too bad about the magazine. :(

Karan said...

Enjoyed catching up with all your news. Well done on all the finishes. Great new start & good progress on your WIP too. :0) Sad news about the magazine though.

Stitching@HLR said...

Too bad for the magazine.
Very nice project.

EvalinaMaria said...

So sad about the magazine but your ballerina looks great!