Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random silliness

I thought I shouldn't just post about my stitching and my whining about my life not going perfectly, so you won't get bored. So I thought of something fun. As you may know by now, I am a big fan of music videos. I like the idea of giving cinematic support to a song. So I decided that whenever I feel like blogging but have nothing in particular to share, I will come up with creative top 5 lists for my own amusement, and hopefully, yours as well.
Today's topic will be favourite cameos/appearances by movie stars in music videos.


5, The Cranberries - Ridiculous Thoughs featuring Elijah Wood

4, Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice featuring Christopher Walken

3, Pet Shop Boys - Heart featuring Sir Ian McKellen

2, Gorillaz - Stylo featuring Bruce Willis

1, Elton John - I Want Love featuring Robert Downey Jr.

Honourable mention for Annie Lennox's Walking on Broken Glass featuring the talents of Hugh Laurie and John Malkovich!

No comments: