Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Thumper rule

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all."

That is my number one reason for not blogging recently. Hardly anything worth reporting to my blogworld friends. Still depressed. Still divorcing. Still on a job hunt. Still kinda weak. Hardly stitching.

Okay, I did manage to do some stitching. Remember I promised myself to stitch the free kits of the Hungarian Keresztszemes Magazin every month? I skipped in December because that issue had some pink pig kits that I, no offense to the designer, found ugly and decided to not stitch. But it's not a very nice thing to say so I didn't say it at the time. I did stitch the viking-themed freebies of January and I am working on the hearts of February.


By the way, since we are talking about hearts in February, can I please have a request? Can you please NOT send me anything for Valentine's day this year? This request is not for any of the mailing lists, of course you are free to post anything for all the members, but no cards or personal messages to me, okay? It's not just about Hungary not having any traditions attached to this day. It's not even the fact that I would have my sixth anniversary on Valentine's if I would still have a marriage worth celebrating. It's more because a few days after that day my soon-to-be-ex and I will have to appear on court to officially state that we no longer wanna be married to each other. And quite frankly, that is enough of a stress and pain without having little pink hearts and lovey-dovey messages remind me of what I have lost.

3 comments:

Sew Wilde said...

I am so sorry that you have been sick and depressed. I will send good thoughts your way.

Julie

The Pegster said...

(((hugs))) As they say in the song 'Things can only get better' btw, are there good xs magazines in Hungary, how popular is xs?

Karan said...

Cute finishes. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))