Friday, August 1, 2008

Tee-hee, I got recognition!


Sally from the Stitchyangel's Treasures blog nominated me for the Brilliante Weblog Award!
Since I have just resumed my blogging after a rather long absence, it really feels good to be recognised. Thank you so much!
Of course, this comes with a couple of obligations, which are:
  1. Put the logo on your blog;
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
  4. Add links to those blogs on yours;
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
So I will now name a few blogs in no particular order. Disclaimer: there are quite a few blogs that I wanted to nominate but other fellow bloggers were quicker! I have tried to check every blog before I nominated them to make sure they don't have this award already. My apologies if I happened to overlook something.


I also wanna thank this award for my record company, all the fans who voted for me... uhh, sorry, wrong speach.

4 comments:

Meari said...

Congrats on being awarded, Jade :)

rose_michelle said...

Thank you so much for the award! I was touched.

tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! For some reason I am not getting my comments mailed to me, so I completely missed this. I really appreciate it!