Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trouble in paradise

I know I disappeared for a long time. My years-long war with depression took another turn this winter/spring and my foe seemed to conquer. I'm very, VERY slowly getting back on my feet. Right now I don't get professional help, as I can't afford it. I don't even have health insurance! I do take some purely herbal meds though, plus I resumed tanning (didn't do that for a decade), made some new friends, planning to exercise more and resume my blogging as well. So please, leave nice comments!

Stitchingwise I haven't got much to show, I have completed Bunnymoon of the Somebunny To Love series, but apart from that, only a few freebies and mostly model stitching for the Hungarian cross stitch mag.

Here's a recent piece in its almost-finished status. I forgot to scan it when it was done. I'll scan it from next month's mag.

Other troubles in our personal paradise? Well, I tried to ignore it, I tried to hide it, I tried to deny it, but finally I have to face it. Our marriage is in the pits. He no longer shows any interest in me, and I definitely fell out of love with him. It's been almost a year since I know that it's kinda over. None of us really wanna divorce, but we are truly miserable together. No idea where we'll go from here. I'll keep you updated.
Tamara, snapped here in the Budapest Zoo, suspects nothing.

5 comments:

Meari said...

Welcome back to blogging, Jade. That's a lovely pic of Tamara. She's getting so big!

Sorry to hear about your marriage woes. Hopefully, you can work it out. It takes two to want it, though.

Mel in Dubai said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Jade :)

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles too - I hope you manage to sort something out that works for all you.

Jenn said...

Jade, I just came across your blog and I wanted to say hi. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I know how depression can be. I go thought bouts of it too. Just keep your chin up and I hope things will get better for you.

tkdchick said...

Welcome back to blogging! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment!

I look forward to seeing the scan of your finished model for that Hungarian Mag. I've spent the last couple of months stitching for a Canadian Mag. See we have something in common! LOL

I'm sorry to hear you suffer from depression, I hope you're managing it at the moment. Please take care of yourself.

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.