
Here it is! A special gift for a special couple. The Coyle family - that is, my sister and her husband - will celebrate their first anniversary soon and this beauty will be my present to them. They have already seen it but I want to have it framed for them.
My hubby loves morning glories and really liked this design as well so I might gonna have to stitch it again soon! :) Until then I'm just happy dancing. :)
6 comments:
It turned out great. The way the flowers wind around the post and their colors is lovely. Congratulations on your finish.
Sue
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I love the HAED patterns you got and your stitching is nice. I'll be back to visit ;)
It turned out beautiful!! I'm sure your sister and her husband will love it:)
It looks fantastic! Such pretty colors. :)
What a cute design, Jade. Did it take long to stitch?
Meari, it took about a week of stitching. I did most of it while at my parents so I didn't have to cook, clean or look after my daughter all day. It would have taken much longer then. :) The backstitch alone took one day.
Post a Comment