Tuesday, July 24, 2007

5 things meme

I have been tagged by hortenzita for a 5 things meme.
5 Things I wish to do before I die:
1. Speak and write Japanese
2. Have a son
3. Design cross stitch charts
4. Learn yoga
5. Have a garden
5 Things I can do:
1. Design clothes
2. Be a good mother
3. Make our home cosy
4. Braid hair
5. Find anything
5 things I cannot do:
1. Cook
2. Keep my big mouth shut
3. Wake up early
4. Run for long
5. Deny anything from my daughter
5 things that attract me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Honest smile
2. Unique style
3. Proud posture
4. Clean skin
5. Fragrance


I nominate the following five bloggers I would love to see do this meme:
Judith
Vikki

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

Interesting Meme, and I can totally relate to the not being able to deny your daughter anything, I have the same thing with my DD. As to the celebrity crushes, I can go along with those too, especially Johnny Depp and Orlando. I'll have to think a bit about my answers, it isn't as easy as it seems coming up with 5 different ones for the different questions is it. :)
Sue