Monday, July 16, 2007

Help wanted - again

Hi all, this cute little kit was in one of my British cross stitch mags as a free gift, presumably in The World of Cross Stitching. My problem is I cannot find the magazine! I think this one was a gift from my Granma Jane but I am not so sure. The magazine may be stored somewhere else than my other mags because it came from someone special.

I am so frustrated! I have spent last Saturday going through my stash, organizing all my kits and mags - the charts are a bigger pile, they have to wait awhile - and now it seems I didn't get much closer to have order in my stitching corner. Does anyone know whick mag it came with? I did an online search but all I could find was e-bay people SELLING this FREE kit and not a hint where it came from. Isn't it against the law to ask money for these?

Anyway, the good news is, I have also had time for stitching and I quickly produced this tiny Lanarte kit's pots. I hope you like them as much as I do.

UPDATE: Thanks to the info from Sue, I have found the mag! :D
Silly me - I have browsed through my mags' content tables but the freebie kit's chart was not there. But since Sue gave me the issue number I have easily found it! Thanks a lot for your help!

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

He's the free kit from The World of Cross Stitch issue 109, April 2006. It also had a larger country companion pattern on the cover, as well as a Lilliput Lane house design. If you can't find your issue, let me know.

As to your flower pots, they are lovely, the colors are so pretty. Congrats on another finish.
Sue