Sunday, September 16, 2012

Progress and S.E.X.

I've been stitching a lot lately, obviously I cannot show you the secret project, but I can inform you that it is growing steadily and I even started another minor secret project I am about to finish and reveal. Here are my progress pictures and a photo of my recent purchases. Yes, I've been a bad girl and increased my stash yet again.


My progress on Rose of Sharon by Mirabilia on Stephanie's fabric.

I bought two kits, a magazine with a birdhouse design in it and yet another hand dyed fabric by Stephanie.

This is a better photo of Steph's Midnight Tryst. I will stitch Stargazer by Mirabilia on it.

My progress on the Christmas sampler from two years ago maybe, and I am running out of floss again, lol. It's on 14ct opal aida with Raspberry Parfait by The Gentle Art.

Not much progress on Mirabilia's Circle of friends, just a bit of skin and hair.

HAED's Air ACEO by Sara Butcher, a chart I got in a RAK for my birthday.

LnL's Little Wings is very close to completion.

3 comments:

Jucó said...

Congrats of your works,they are beautiful and look like challengeing. I started to learn cross stitching for almost 2 years, but I have done just smaller projects. I am doing a big one now but with a very slow progress.
Gratulálok a blogodhoz, nagyon tetszik;)
Üdv, Jucó

Ordinary girl said...

great job for making all of them! rose of sharon is one of my favorite mira and i put it into my next watchlist.. good luck takes your time i believe it can be finish step by step!

www.stitchingrendezvous.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Just beautiful work! You are a brave one for working on those--I'm a simple stitcher, but greatly admire the more complex pieces!