Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July WIPocalypse at long last

I think I didn't post in June. That's because I got my new job in late May and had a lot to learn and even more to do. But I never stopped stitching, and here is proof!
I apologize for picture quality, I snapped these with my cell phone.

I finally got my hand on some Gentle Arts thread and so resumed working on my Xmas sampler, the one I started in a SAL some two years ago and is long finished. :)
 I am doing very fine with my Pinn Stitch picture, look at these lovely mountains and clouds!
 I started working on a tablecloth. It is peach colour and I'm stitching a daisy wreath onto its middle. It also answers the question: how am I able to resist buying stash while working in an LNS? The answer is, of course, I cannot.
 The dresses of these ladies in Mirabilia's Circle of friends keep growing bigger and prettier. Can't wait to finish the cotton threads and start with the Kreiniks!
I have made my best progress on my super secret project, and I am counting down the days 'till I can show you all! It's gonna be so pretty!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hi, returning the following!

Looking forward to seeing more of your stitching.

Shaunterria Owens said...

Wow, you are making great progress on your WIPs, and Circle of Friends is going to be amazing...beautiful work so far!

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com