Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can you get a ticket for speed stitching?

Here is my progress on Little Wings. I worked a little bit on the girl's dress but done mostly the woman's gown as you can see. I really love the pink ribbons, it gives me a nice change with all the greens. I have a few missing colours, I need to buy a few skeins, or just gather the ones that are kitted up in another design. For example, 822 is hiding in the box of my super secret surprise project. I will need to borrow some of that as I cannot afford buying duplicates. I wonder about stitching this design with alternative colours. Does anyone have any tips? Maybe give her a dark blue or purple gown and pink for the little girl?

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

WOW! Keep on going... this is looking great!

I need to get stitching. Lucky me have the next 3 days.... I hear my stitching calling.

Heather M. said...

Amazing!! I can't believe how fast you're stitching her!! Ummm...ticket no, maybe a few envious fellow stitchers however :)

mdgtjulie said...

It looks good. I love the colors in it. Green and pink are two of my faves!! As for subbing other colors, you would have to pick so many descending shades of purple, and then make sure they all looked good together. I couldn't tell you how to do it...

Tempewytch said...

It is looking fantastic, and at this rate you will have it finished in no time

Shebafudge said...

This is looking beautiful. I cannot believe how quickly you are stitching it up. Congratulations - I can't wait to see the finished item!