Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Neil Gaiman and fabric paint

How do you make the two of them meet? With a little help of one of my favourite webcomics, XKCD, which is about romance, sarcasm, math and language. Which, apart from romance, are definitely in my top 10 of favourite things. So there I found this interpretation of a quote from the graphic novel Sandman. I love both the quote and the drawing, so I decided to copy it on one of my fabric shopping bags. I have half a dozen textile bags that I decorated and I always carry one or two with me, for environment friendly reasons.


This poor bag is pretty worn, I have been using it for a year or two and the 3D fabric paint starts falling off. You can see some lines broken where day-to-day use left its mark. I still like it pretty much and I am proud to use it.

No comments: