Saturday, January 8, 2011

ABC meme

A - Age: 36 and a half
B - Bed size: futon
C - Chore you hate: hoovering
D - Dog's name: Valiant 
E - Essential start of the day item: coffee
F - Favorite color: orange or purple, depending on mood. Or both.
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'11"
I - Instruments you play: None so far but I'm still young
J - Job: Mom
K - Kids: one perfect little girl
L - Living arrangements: a dark, cold hole I jokingly refer to as my flat
M - Music you love: Gorillaz
N - Nicknames: Jade, Kris, Cat, Elf
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: a few times
P - Pet Peeve: dumb people who think they're the smartest
Q - Quote from a movie: Oh, I'm a panther. I shall slip unnoticed through the darkness... like a dark, unnoticeable slippy thing. (Mirrormask)
R - Right handed or left: Ambi
S - Siblings: one sister
T - Time you wake up: anywhere between 5 and 11 a.m.
U - Underwear: comfortable
V - Vegetable you dislike: cabbage
W - Workout Style: callanetics
X - X-rays you've had: chest, wrist
Y - Yummy food you make: muffins
Z - The best place to visit: gardens or libraries. Just make it quiet and give me access to a book.

No comments: