Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The wonderful world of cats

I just love cats. I always have. Somehow they were never the number one favourites, but were always there in the top three. 
I am always annoyed when someone asks me if I am a cat person or a dog person. Surely you can love them both? It's not like there is a law that makes you must choose sides. Also, they are like apples and oranges. They have different attitudes and give love in a different manner. Why should you have only one kind? It's like saying one loves only daughters or sons. You cannot compare the two and you shouldn't have to live without either. I've had dogs and cats in the past, and I am looking forward to the time when my financial status and housing situation allows me have them again, that is, when I have a place that is bigger than a cubicle and at least feeding them would not mean that I cannot have more than one meal a day. Until then, all I have is dreaming and looking at animal pictures.

My baby introducing herself to my friends's cat. Her face says it all, really.


I don't even care if it's photoshopped, I love this one.

Camouflage cat.