Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stitch and serve - the musical

First it's just the feeling that something is really, fundamentally wrong...

... then it's all about frustration and how we almost had it all and how it could go wrong... 

Click to continue...



...and then it's about feeling like there's no one in the world who knows me and knows what I'm going through...

... and then it's realizing that things just cannot be fixed but still hating the inevitable...

...but how it is necessary and will be the best for both parties involved...

...and then it's about being fed up and wanting to be free to have a chance of fixing my life...

.and then I am sad and kinda start feeling sorry for myself

...and become a little angry and self-destructive...

But after a while I shake myself and realize that if I'm always lonely, I might as well live alone...

...and then I find strength in myself and concentrate on who I am and what I want...

... and start not giving a damn and have fun being who I am...

Until I accept and embrace who I am and the situation I'm in...

...and hopefully, one day, have a chance of getting my heart back together again and live happily ever after.



Honorable mentions:
I Don't Need A Man - Pussycat Dolls
Who Knew - Pink
Hit 'Em Up Style - Blu Cantrell
She #&@{! Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd
Cool - Gwen Stefani
Why - Annie Lennox
King of Sorrow - Sade
La Camisa Negra - Juanes
Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely - The Backstreet Boys
Patience - Take That
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Stronger - Britney Spears
I Hate You So Much Right Now - Kelis
He Wasn't - Avril Lavigne
No More 'I Love You's - Annie Lennox
Don't Come Around Here No More - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Unwell - Matchbox Twenty
This Is How A Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas
No More Drama - Mary J. Blige
Why - 3T
Who Is It - Michael Jackson
Not Gon' Cry - Mary J. Blige
Move Along - All-American Rejects
Sick and Tired - Anastacia
He Wasn't Man Enough - Tony Braxton
Sorry - Madonna
Good Luck - Basement Jaxx

And what are your favourite break up songs?

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Sorry you're having to go through this - hang in there.

csibe said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAIKznMPXUk&feature=related

5 Foot Runt said...

So sorry about what happend to you but take and learn from this experience.