Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stitchers' meeting

I have finally got a new mouse! The old one gone mad a few weeks ago. It either refused to notice my clicking or it started randomly clicking around when I least wanted it. So hubby got a new one for me.

My camera is still not working but I just realized that my handycam is capable of taking still pictures. I have arranged a debut for this function last Saturday on the monthly regular meeting of my Hungarian stitching friends. Check out their fabulous works here (link is right underneath the butterfly):
From Stitchers' cl...

6 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

I love the butterfly and your slideshow is great ;)

Jennifer said...

The butterfly is so pretty!! Glad you have a new mouse!

Lauren said...

Wow! The butterfly is amazing! Do you know how you're going to finish it yet?

Jade said...

Lauren, the butterfly is not my work, a friend of mine made it. Check out my album at http://picasaweb.google.com/jadestitch/StitchersClub20070812
You can see here on another photo that it's on a pretty handbag.

Lady Val said...

Oh, you're stitching Magic Witch! She's in my stash to stitch up some day. Can't wait to see yours grow!! Thank you for stopping by my blog.

stitcherw said...

The butterfly was gorgeous, and I enjoyed looking at all the others that your friends are stitching as well.
Sue