Friday, November 23, 2012

October in November

It's time for the October edition of the WIPocalypse report. Do not adjust your clocks and calendars.
Kit by Vervaco

First, you can see above that I have a minor finish. It's a lovely door hanger by Vervaco, but I will probably hang it on our xmas tree.
Worked a lot on my super secret project, made very nice progress, got completely fed up with it.
Pinn Stitch
 More mountains and clouds but not a lot done. I find stitching on aida more and more tedious and uncomfortable.
Mirabilia - Circle of Friends
 More skin and hair, and a bit of Kreinik for the dazzle.
Mirabilia - Rose of Sharon (conversion)
 More dress, still loving every stitch, still loving Steph's fabric. Is it wrong to be so happy with my own conversion?
HAED - Sara Butcher - Magic Witch ACEO














One of my long time UFOs dusted off. I have decided to finish it next year. In case the world does not end next month, stick around for updates.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great projects!! I really like your conversion also (and no it isn't wrong, you should be happy with a conversion that good!)