Saturday, December 17, 2011


10 Things You Might Like to Know About Me



1. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
District 9. 

2.If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
A Kindle, preferably with a huuuuge bunch of English language books on it.

3.What's your favourite way to wake up and what's the first thing you do?
My daughter's arm around my neck and her breath on my face. And the first thing I do I give her a big hug. Second thing is coffee.

4. What crafts have you done?

Stitching, embroidery, knitting, crochet, drawing, macramé, scrapbooking, little bit of pottery, beading.

5. What were you doing before you started this? 

Watching QI on YouTube.

6. When was the last time you cried laughing? 

About two weeks ago my daughter and I were fooling around and she made me laugh so hard my tummy ached.

7.What did you want to be when you were little?

Horse tender or circus acrobat. Or both.

8.What is your current favourite TV program? 

Phineas and Ferb

9. What would you name yourself?

Jade

10. What characteristics do you hate about yourself?

Lack of self-esteem, insecurity, lack of motivation.

No comments: